This website ("the Site" hereafter) is operated by NORITAKE ITRON CORP. Before using the Site, please read the following terms, and only when you agree to the terms, please proceed to use the Site. When you use the Site, it is assumed that you have agreed to all the terms. Changes may be made to the following contents of this page and it is therefore recommended to check the latest information from time to time.
The copyright of the contents of the Site (e.g. text, diagrams, images, photos, illustrations) belong to the Company. Some of the contents on the Site may be copyrighted by others and not by the Company. The use of the contents of the Site without the permission of the copyright holder(s) beyond the legal limits is prohibited, unless there are separate terms provided with regard to individual contents, in which case such terms prevail.
The contents provided on the Site are carefully created and managed by the Company. However, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the contents. The Company cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage caused as a result of using the Site or for not being able to use the Site. The contents on the Site are subject to change without notice. The operation of the Site may also be interrupted or closed.
If you would like to make links to the site, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links may be used company name by normal characters. The rights of the trademarks (logos and marks) used on the Site belong to the Company and the right holders who have authorized the Company to use their trademarks on the Site. The unauthorized use of the trademarks is prohibited.
Links from web pages which are illegal and/or offensive to public order and morality or which consist of contents of that nature will not be accepted.
Access to Linked Sites is at user's own risk and the Company is not responsible for contents on Linked Sites and disclaims all liability.
You agree that you will not :
- The act which infringes or possibility of infringing on the property of a third party or our company, a right, trust, honor, privacy, profits, etc.
- Operating activities, the act aiming at profit, or the act aiming at the preparation.
- The act which uses or offers harmful programs, such as a computer virus, data, or information.
- The act which registers false information, including e-mail address etc.
- The act which blocks management of this site.
- Violate any local or national law through or on the site.
- The act contrary to good public order and customs.
- The act with a possibility of corresponding to front each number, or Similar act.
- The others, the act judged that our company is unsuitable.