Software tool for GU-3000,GU-3900B and GU-D series [GU TOOL BOX]
GU TOOL BOX Ver 22.214.171.124s (2020/07/07)Download
Major changes and downloads of past versions
・Added GT-CP tab (Settings, Memory Switch, Macro, Information)
・Code signing update
Speed up Macro Erase.
Read and Change settings GU display module
This tool reads flash memory and settings that pertain to memory switches or image/macro flash memory. Additionally, this program can reset all settings to their factory default conditions and erase image/macro data from flash memory. This program does not require an install but it does need .NET framework version 4.0 or 4.5 to be installed.
How to start
- Unzip file onto your Desktop or MyDocuments.
Open the folder and double click on "GuToolBox.exe"
- If you are running a Japanese OS, a dialog box will ask if the program should start with the Japanese language. Please choose your language.
- When the application is initially launched, a quick start guide will appear. If you do not want to see this guide during program start, un-check the "Show this Guide at Start up" check box.
- The program will start on the "Settings" tab.
- Please connect the display module to the PC and power it on.
Then select the COM port number for the display.
- Set the display part number or use the "Auto Detect" button to automatically fill in the display module's information.
- The "Settings" tab also includes buttons to test basic display functions.
- Now you can navigate to any tab that you need to use.
- Applicable Display model:
Noritake VFD Module GU-3100, GU-3900, GU-3900B, GU-B GU-D Series
- Tested Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, and 8.1 (.NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 required)
- This tool is supplied "As it is" without any warranty.
- It's possible to fail or malfunction under a specific combination of peripherals and PC or operating system.